“Ready to take the regular chocolate chip cookie to the next level? Let’s go. Cookie recipes cram the internet like the metro at rush hour. But here’s the deal – not only are we moving away from the regular ole chocolate chips but going with chopped chocolate chunks, those rocky melting chunks of. . .”
At last, the weekend! There’s nothing quite like that first 30 minutes of a Saturday morning. I know some of us have the fortune of slowly sauntering to the bathroom, rinsing the sleep away . . .
Based in Prague, I am navigating my way through European classics and learning my native New England favorites. A collision between travel & taste, join me on my (mis)adventures, both in and out of an apron with lively stories and the very best of recipes.
- Adam Watkins
- The Christmas Stollen: Holiday Baking Traditions from Dresden December 8, 2015
- Cinnamon Walnut Coffee Cake: A Taste of Home December 3, 2015
- Caramelized Garlic, Spinach, & Cheddar Tart — “The Dinner Party” November 27, 2015
- Warm Up: Creamy Mushroom, Chicken, & Wild Rice Soup November 25, 2015
- Sweet Autumn in Prague: Honey Brûlée September 8, 2015
- Lemon Olive Oil Cake with Forest Blackberries July 13, 2015
- Browned Butter Chocolate Chunk Cookies July 10, 2015
From South Africa to Holland, Wunderman\MSC teams have been connecting & expanding for over 10 years, sharing their creative knowledge and collaboration 😊 #Prague @Wunderman #Wunderman #10yearsWMSC pic.twitter.com/8bCR1wKAfI